Teaser Tuesday: From Dead to Worse, Charlaine Harris

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

From Dead to Worse Charlaine Harris cover
As I fetched a case of Cokes from Sam’s truck, my attention was caught by a man standing alone in the  shadows cast by the big live oak on the west side of the lawn. He was tall, slim, and impeccably dressed  in a suit that was obviously very expensive. ~22
Previous
Next Post »

5 reacties

Write reacties
Naomi Hop
AUTHOR
20 November, 2012 delete

Oooh!! I love the Sookie Stackhouse series!! Great tease!

Here’s My TT
Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

Reply
avatar
Paulita
AUTHOR
20 November, 2012 delete

He can only be trouble. Here's Mine

Reply
avatar
hmpotts724
AUTHOR
20 November, 2012 delete

Interesting! I'm intrigued for sure. If you'd like to take a look, here's ours: http://refractedlightreviews.com/?p=11615

Reply
avatar
Vicki
AUTHOR
21 November, 2012 delete

I've been meaning to read a book by this author. Wonder who the man is?

Reply
avatar
Lizzy
AUTHOR
22 November, 2012 delete

Great teaser! I'm soooo behind in this series, I really need to catch back up

Reply
avatar