Musing Monday: December 17th 2012

Musing Monday is a weekly hosted by MizB at Should be Reading.
This week’s musing – courtesy of http://www.kwizgiver.com - asks…

Is there a particular book that is your nemesis–the book you’re determined to one day finish?
No. Books I want to read I read at some point and if I like them I finish them. I am not the type to read multiple books at a time or have that 1500 pages long book of which I read a page every day. Books I gave up on before finishing are books I know I will never finish because I do not enjoy them and I see no point to "force" myself to finish it.
Previous
Next Post »

2 reacties

Write reacties
Unknown
AUTHOR
17 December, 2012 delete

Very good point. Although I've discovered sometimes it's just my current state of mind and two years later I may love it (or at least not lose interest in it. lol).

And I see you're currently reading Dash & Lily's Book of Dares - I hope you enjoy it... it's one of my favorites. :)


Brandy @ A Little of the Book Life

Reply
avatar
17 December, 2012 delete

Long books are my nemesis. Once I put a book aside I don't usually go back to it .. Maybe on the odd occasion in a different frame of mind or circumstances. http://daystarz.wordpress.com/2012/12/17/musing-mondays-2/

Reply
avatar