It’s Monday the 21th of January 2013! What are you Reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

I read a big book this week, Skippy tussen de sterren (Skippy Dies) by Paul Murray. I did not really enjoy it so it took me longer than I hoped it would to finish. Therefore I am still working in Praagse Winter (Prague Winter) by Madeleine Albright which I am experiencing as a pleasant surprise.
Skippy tusse de sterren Paul Murray cover


I still have two books left for this month I wish to read. One is for a book club so I hope I will be able to read it this week. It is The Orchadist by Amanda Coplin and the other one is A Man of Parts by David Lodge.



As they are both over 400 pages and I still have 300 to go on Prague Winter I will probably be busy enough this week.

What are your reading plans?

Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
Holly Mueller
AUTHOR
21 January, 2013 delete

I want to read The Orchardist! I've heard lots of good things about it.

Reply
avatar