It’s Monday the 4th of February 2013! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

I had a pretty good week. I finished two books I did not really wanted to read. So I did finish them.
The first was A Man of Parts by David Lodge which I found difficult to read at points. The other book was The Orchardist by Amanda Coplin.
A Man of Parts David Lodge cover
The Orchardist Amanda Coplin cover

I started my re-read of Harry Potter. I finished the first one and hoping to finish up to number 4 this week.
Harry Potter en de steen der wijzen J.K. Rowling cover
Harry Potter en de geheime kamer J.K. Rowling cover
Harry Potter en de gevangene van Azkaban J.K. Rowling cover
Harry Potter en de vuurbeker J.K. Rowling cover


Previous
Next Post »

2 reacties

Write reacties