Wishlist Wednesday: The Arrival, Shaun Tan

Wishlist Wednesday is a weeklies hosted by Pen to Paper. As I have enough wishes when it comes to books I decided to join this weekly and tell you about them. I am obviously curious about the books on your wishlist too so feel free to leave a message.

The Arrival Shaun Tan cover
A man gives his wife and daughter a last kiss and boards a steamship to cross the ocean. He's embarking on the most painful yet important journey of his life- he's leaving home to build a better future for his family. 
Reason 1 why this book is on my wishlist, the cover... it is pretty and raw and there is a little monster on it.
Reason 2 why this  book is on my wishlist, the reviews... according to those I read this book is impressive and heartbreaking beautiful.
Reason 3 why this book is on my wishlist, it has no words... remember Wall-E the movie without words. I was impressed, I was awed and I was in love.
I can probably come up with more reasons to put this book on my wishlist because everything I see about it is positive and good.
Previous
Next Post »

4 reacties

Write reacties
Ula
AUTHOR
13 February, 2013 delete

I always find interesting books I've never heard about on your blog. :) Hope you get it soon ;)
Thanks for stopping by :)

Reply
avatar
13 February, 2013 delete

This looks lovely! I'd love to see it too!

Lisa

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
13 February, 2013 delete

nice choice!

http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/2013/02/wishlist-wednesday-4.html

Reply
avatar
16 February, 2013 delete

How adorable is that iccle monster *o* hehe, I hope you get it soon :D

Reply
avatar