It's Monday the 25th of March 2013! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

I read some new/ upcoming releases this week and had fun with them. First book I finished was Nothing Lasts Forever by Roderick Thorp. Second was The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith.

Nothing Lasts Forevever Roderick Thorp cover The Cuckoo's Calling Robert Galbraith cover

Am working on A Bat in the Belfry by Sarah Graves.

A Bat in the Belfry Sarah Graves cover

Next up are A Dual Inheritance by Joanna Hershon and The Interrogators Notebook by Martin Ott

A Dual Inheritance Joanna Hershon cover The Interrogator's Notebook Martin Ott cover
Previous
Next Post »

5 reacties

Write reacties
25 March, 2013 delete

Your lineup looks great! Enjoy!

Here's my It's Monday! Hope you'll stop by!

Reply
avatar
25 March, 2013 delete

You have some intriguing titles on your list! I like the look of The Cuckoo's Calling.

Enjoy! And here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

Reply
avatar
Charlotte
AUTHOR
25 March, 2013 delete

I have not read any of these books.

Reply
avatar
26 March, 2013 delete

I'm finishing up Susan Cain's 'Quiet' and just finished In the Woods for our book club!

Reply
avatar
Heather
AUTHOR
30 March, 2013 delete

New follower here!

Some of these books have wonderfully creepy covers... I've not read any of them, but I'm interested to see your reviews.

http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2013/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_25.html

Reply
avatar