It's Monday December 2nd 2013! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Last week I had a few days off and had all these wild plans about writing blog posts and read books but I ended up sleeping and watching television shows. On Sunday we celebrated Sinterklaas with the nephew which was so cute.
I read Stiltskin by Andrew Buckley which was a great laugh. I DNF Something More Than Night by Ian Tregillis though the development was interesting it was not grabbing me enough to keep reading. Maybe I have to give it a try again at some point and I finished

Stiltskin, Andrew Buckley Something more than Night, Ian Tregillis

I am currently reading  Is This Tomorrow by Caroline Leavitt.

Is This Tomorrow, Caroline Leavitt

Next up are Raveled by Anne McAneny, The Troop by Nick Cutter and Becoming Josephine by Heather Webb

Raveled, Anne McAneny The Troop, Nick Cutter Becoming Josephine, Heather Webb

What are you up to this week?

Previous
Next Post »

8 reacties

Write reacties
Jen G.
AUTHOR
02 December, 2013 delete

I am reading The Silver Linings Playbook because I haven't seen the movie yet and numerous trusted book friends of mine have said READ THE BOOK FIRST! Which I think is always sound advice ;)

Reply
avatar
Elizabeth
AUTHOR
02 December, 2013 delete

I hope you like IS THIS TOMORROW as much as I did. ENJOY!!

I am on a tour for BECOMING JOSEPHINE, are you? I hope we like it.

Have a great week. THANKS for sharing your books.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

Another giveaway on my blog if you want stop by that post too.
Giveaway

Reply
avatar
02 December, 2013 delete

I do like the looks of Stilskin!

Reply
avatar
abuckley23
AUTHOR
02 December, 2013 delete

So happy you liked Stiltskin :) If your readers are interested they should keep an eye on my writing site, Planet Kibi, this week as I'll be posting a new audio episode of Fairy Tales Out Loud every day! Today is 'The Fateful Passing of Gnimrog the Gnome'. All my fairy tales are set in the same world as Stiltskin :) http://www.planetkibi.com/1/post/2013/12/fairy-tales-out-loud-part-1-the-fateful-passing-of-gnimrog-the-gnome.html

Reply
avatar
Jennifer
AUTHOR
02 December, 2013 delete

Is It Tomorrow is wonderful! Currently I'm reading THE SECRET DAUGHTER OF THE TSAR.

Reply
avatar
Shannon
AUTHOR
02 December, 2013 delete

Looks like great choices!
Shannon

Reply
avatar
03 December, 2013 delete

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on Is This Tomorrow (which I haven't read yet!). :)

Reply
avatar
Melinda
AUTHOR
09 December, 2013 delete

How is "This is Tomorrow"? I saw the picture of the nephew :) Cute!

Reply
avatar