It's Monday April 21th 2014! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

I am still working on The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton. I am really enjoying it but have been really busy and did not have much time to read. You notice when a book has 800 pages that it goes slow. This week I have holiday though so I do hope to make some serious progress.

The Luminaries, Eleanor Catton

I am planning to pick up S. by Doug Dorst & J.J. Abrams and I am preparing a pile for Dewey's Read-a-Thon and am not sure about the books I will read yet.

S. J.J. Abrams Doug Dorst

Previous
Next Post »

6 reacties

Write reacties
Lindsey
AUTHOR
21 April, 2014 delete

I'm working on my readathon pile as well. I always pick way too many books, but I think that is part of the fun!
Have a wonderful week. :)

Reply
avatar
22 April, 2014 delete

Ohhhh S. sounds exciting. Hope you get more reading time!

Reply
avatar
Jen G.
AUTHOR
22 April, 2014 delete

Want to read The Luminaries, but I'm just not sure it's going to make it this year...although it seems awfully early to be making that claim.

Reply
avatar
22 April, 2014 delete

Awesome that you're reading The Luminaries! I have that book sitting on my Kobo, waiting to be read; it might be a while before I get to it though, lol. Glad to hear you're enjoying it :)

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
22 April, 2014 delete

Luminaries is one of those that so many people have read, but I haven't yet!

Reply
avatar
Elizabeth
AUTHOR
23 April, 2014 delete

Will check out Luminaries. Seems to be something good.

Have a wonderful rest of the week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

Reply
avatar