It's Monday the 12th of May 2014! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

I had an unexpected but very welcome guest arriving at Sunday and staying till Wednesday. We had lots of fun but obviously I did not get as much reading done as I expected. I did finish The Truth About the Harry Quebert Affair by Joël Dicker which was a fun read.

The Truth About the Harry Quebert Affair, Joël Dicker

I am currently reading Burial Rites by Hannah Kent.

Burial Rights, Hannah Kent

Next up are The Accident by Chris Pavone and The Late Starters Orchestra by Ari L Goldman.

The Accident, Chris Pavone The Late Starters Orchestra, Ari L Goldman


Previous
Next Post »

2 reacties

Write reacties
Lindsey
AUTHOR
12 May, 2014 delete

I just started The Accident today. It's good so far!

Reply
avatar
16 May, 2014 delete

Ooooh I can't wait to hear what you think of Burial Rites!

Reply
avatar