It's Monday May 26th 2014! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Greetings all and welcome to another Monday. The nice temperatures have finally arrived, depending what you like, and it is great to read till late when it is finally cooling down a bit. We had book group last Friday and discussed Big Brother by Lionel Shriver. Though our reactions to the end of the book were different it is for sure a great book to provoke some discussion. I finished reading The Accident by Chris Pavone and The Late Starters Orchestra by Ari L Goldman.

the accident, Chris Pavone The Late Starters Orchestra, Ari L. Goldman

I am currently reading Breaking Light by Karin Altenberg

Breaking Light, Karin Altenberg

Next up is Longbourn by Jo Baker

Longbourn, Jo Baker
Previous
Next Post »

5 reacties

Write reacties
Anonymous
AUTHOR
26 May, 2014 delete

I'm reading Longbourn by Jo Baker at this moment (well the Dutch version), I love it!

Reply
avatar
26 May, 2014 delete

Late Starters Orchestra, hooray. I cannot WAIT to read that one, but I have other books I have to get to first (tours). Enjoy!

Reply
avatar
Elizabeth
AUTHOR
27 May, 2014 delete

I love the cover of Longbourn. I still want to add it to my TBR stack that is toppling. I hope you enjoy it.

Have a great reading week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

Reply
avatar
Isi
AUTHOR
27 May, 2014 delete

I have The picture book, by Jo Baker, but I still haven't read it. This one looks good too, hope you like it!

Reply
avatar
Melinda
AUTHOR
30 May, 2014 delete

How was Breaking Light?

Reply
avatar