Wishlist Wednesday: The Cartographer of No Man's Land, P. S. Duffy

Wishlist Wednesday is a weeklies hosted by Pen to Paper. As I have enough wishes when it comes to books I decided to join this weekly and tell you about them. I am obviously curious about the books on your wishlist too so feel free to leave a message.
The Cartographer of No Man's Land
When his beloved brother-in-law goes missing at the front in 1916, Angus defies his pacifist upbringing to join the war and find him. Assured a position as a cartographer in London, he is instead sent directly into battle. Meanwhile, at home, his son Simon Peter must navigate escalating hostility in a town torn by grief.

This book is having a variety of covers and they are all beautiful but I like the one I put in this post the best. Combined with a synopsis that sounds very emotional this book has to be on my shelves at some point.
Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
Elizabeth
AUTHOR
29 May, 2014 delete

I think I would like this book. THANKS for sharing.

Have a great evening.

Elizabeth

Reply
avatar