It's Monday June 16th 2014! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

I only finished The Good Girl by Mary Kubica. Though the story is very good the formatting in the earc was terrible and slowing down my pace. Combined with a busy week and a huge book club gathering with Jesus Carrasco the author of Intemperie on Saturday my reading was slow.

The Good Girl, Mary Kubica

I am currently reading Ready Player One by Ernest Cline.

Ready Player One, Ernes Cline

Next up is The Legacy by Melissa Delport.

The Legacy, Melissa Delport

What are you reading?
Previous
Next Post »

2 reacties

Write reacties
16 June, 2014 delete

Ohhh Ready Player One!! My husband and I have been (slowly, because of the kiddo) listening to that. We're 3/4 of the way through it. It's fun, but a lot of the references are going over my head.

Reply
avatar
Lindsey
AUTHOR
17 June, 2014 delete

I know a lot of people loved Ready Player One but I think it might be more up my husband's alley than mine. I hope you enjoy it and find lots of time to read this week!

Reply
avatar