It's Monday July 14 2014! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week

Soooo I had an awesome week. It was my birthday on wednesday and I went to see Jersey Boys (again!!, actually saw it three times this week) A couple of friends invited themselves to the show and my birthday (you ladies rock!!) and my family was tagging along and there was football that night. The Netherlands was playing Argentina. The show started early so it was finished just in time and they showed the game on the big screen in the theatre.
If I would start telling how AWESOME this whole week has been it would make a very long story so short version. My friends arranged a birthday card signed by most of the Jersey Boys cast. I got books and gift cards to buy more books. We lost the game but it did not matter. I had a huge hangover on Thursday.
birthdaycard
birthdaybooks

As you can imagine this did not really work well with my reading time. I managed to finish The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin.

The Storified Life of A.J. Fikry Gabrielle Zevin

I am currently reading  One of Us by Tawni O'Dell

One of Us by Tawni O'Dell

Next up is We Are Not Ourselves by Matthew Thomas. As Jersey Boys will stop on the 27th of July and I got tickets to go to most shows this upcoming two weeks I will probably not read that much.
We Are Not Ourselves by Matthew Thomas





Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
Melinda
AUTHOR
14 July, 2014 delete

Happy belated birthday Ciska!! How did I miss that??
Happy reading! I also have We Are Not Ourselves!

Reply
avatar