It's Monday July 21 2014! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

I finished reading De vrouw die een jaar in bed ging liggen by Sue Townsend and One of Us by Tawni O'Dell.

De vrouw die een jaar in bed ging liggen, Sue TownsendOne of Us, Tawni O'Dell

I will be reading We Are Not Ourselves by Matthew Thomas.

We Are Not Ourselves by Matthew Thomas

Next up I am not sure yet. For now I really want to read The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker but I still have Shattered Secrets by Karen Harper and Outlander by Diana Gabaldon fighting for my attention too. And there are 7 shows of Jersey Boys left this week still so I will probably not get that much reading done.
Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
Melinda
AUTHOR
22 July, 2014 delete

Thanks for reminding me about We Are Not Ourselves!

Reply
avatar