It's Monday September 22nd 2014! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

We had some great weather still last week feeling like summer but the leaves are starting to fall. I love autumn though I would not mind if less spiders would pick my garden for their new house. I finished 4 books last week! First obviously the book I was reading last week All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr. After I picked up The Wonder of All Things by Jason Mott, Neil Gaiman's The Last Temptation and The Cure for Dreaming by Cat Winter.

All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr The Wonder of All Things by Jason Mott

The Last Temptation by Neil Gaiman The Cure for Dreaming by Cat Winter

I am currently reading The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton.



I am not sure yet what is next either The Hawley Book of the Dead by Chrysler Szarlan or The Mad Sculptor by Harold Schechter.

The Hawley Book of the Dead by Chrysler Szarlan The Mad Sculptor by Harold Schechter

What are you reading?

Previous
Next Post »