Its Monday November 3, 2014! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

I finished Who Should Sing 'Ol' Man River'?: The Lives of an American Song by Todd Decker, The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd and The Rosie Effect by Graeme Simsion. I wrote and scheduled 7 reviews and a few other blog posts on the weekend so I am pretty happy. Hoping I can keep it up.

Who Should Sing 'Ol' Man River'?: The Lives of an American Song by Todd Decker The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd The Rosie Effect by Graeme Simsion

I am currently reading The Other Typist by Suzanne Rindell

The Other Typist by Suzanne Rindell

Next up are De onverbiddelijke tijd by Justin Go and The Perfect Mother by Nina Darnton.

De onverbiddelijke tijd by Justin Go The Perfect Mother by Nina Darnton
Previous
Next Post »