Wishlist Wednesday: The Bone Clocks, David Mitchell

Wishlist Wednesday is a weeklies hosted by Pen to Paper. As I have enough wishes when it comes to books I decided to join this weekly and tell you about them. I am obviously curious about the books on your wishlist too so feel free to leave a message.
The Bone Clocks, David Mitchell
One drowsy summer's day in 1984, teenage runaway Holly Sykes encounters a strange woman who offers a small kindness in exchange for 'asylum'. Decades will pass before Holly understands exactly what sort of asylum the woman was seeking...

Hello pretty cover!! If the cover does not catch your eye the numerous tweets about this book did probably. It was everywhere!
As most of the people I steel my next to reads from either gave it a raving review or put it on their to read list I could not stay behind.
Previous
Next Post »

3 reacties

Write reacties
Anonymous
AUTHOR
26 November, 2014 delete

This one is on my list too! :)

Reply
avatar
Jen G.
AUTHOR
27 November, 2014 delete

Oh me too! Next summer I hope!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
29 November, 2014 delete

That does sound interesting... Have not encountered it yet, actually, but might add it to my tbr if I find nice reviews..

Reply
avatar