It's Monday December 1, 2014! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

My house is a mess and I hate it. I cannot sit still as I feel I have to clean up all the time but with the construction work continuing it is totally useless.  Work is crazy too. It is clear the last month of the year is upon us and there are all these things that need a round up before the start of the new year.
I finished Undertow by Kelly Cozy,  A Good American by Alex George and The Slow Regard of Silent Things by Patrick Rothfuss.

Undertow by Kelly Cozy A Good American by Alex George The Slow Regard of Silent Things by Patrick Rothfuss

I am currently reading The Possibilities by Kaui Hart Hemming and listening to Trough the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll.

The Possibilities by Kaui Hart Hemming Trough the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll

Next up are The Undertaker's Daughter by Kate Mayfield and What I Found Out About Her by Peter Lasalle.

The Undertaker's Daughter by Kate Mayfield What I Found Out About Her by Peter Lasall
Previous
Next Post »