It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

I guess last weeks topic was snow. Seeing tweets about people getting snowdays and tips how to deal with it. Books about snow. And yes we did have snow here in the Netherlands too. Actually we are having snow of and on for over a week now. Nothing impressing but the atmospheric pressure has been giving me the worst headaches. Forecast says it will be gone tomorrow and I must admit I am really looking forward to it.

I finished two books last week. First Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrel by Susanna Clarke which took me 2.5 weeks... cannot remember the last time I took so long to finish a book. On Sunday I spend the whole day with Of Things Gone Astray by Janina Matthewson. Good thing as it is hard to put down.

Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrel by Susanna Clarke Of Things Gone Astray by Janina Matthewson

I am currently reading The Orphan Sky by Ella Leya



I do not know yet what to read after this one. I will fly to the UK for three days on Sunday and do not want to bring either a review book or my Kindle so will have to see when I am done with The Orphan Sky to decide what to pick up.
Previous
Next Post »