It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

So how was your week? Did you manage to read some? I spend two and a half hours on the train on Saturday as we had to pick up our car in the far north east. It did gave me some nice reading time but with two birthdays and a house that needed some attention I had a pretty busy weekend. I did keep an eye on twitter though as a beautiful blogger movement started pays attention to the overwhelming situation wanting to be a good blogger can bring to your life. If you like you can catch up with the #truthtrain here.  Do not hesitate to click some of the links because there are some great posts on there. I did read books obviously. I DNF-ed Eye on the Struggle by James McGrath Morris. It could not hold my interest and was not really what I had hoped it was. Kim over at Sophisticated Dorkness reviewed it if you are curious about the book. I did finish Mistress Firebrand by Donna Thorland and The Bookseller by Cynthia Swanson.

Mistress Firebrand by Donna Thorland The Bookseller by Cynthia Swanson

I am currently reading The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins.

The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins

Next up is Whisper Hollow by Chris Cander

Whisper Hollow by Chris Cander
Previous
Next Post »