It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

READATHON!! I loved participating again and have saved the date for October. Saturday was the flowerparade. There are some pictures on my twitter account if you are curious. Today is Kingsday but as I am still recovering from staying up all night I will stay home most of the time. 
I finished a lot of books thanks to the readathon. An Officer and a Spy by Robert Harris, Church of Marvels by Leslie Parry, Horrorstör by Grady Hendrix, The Strange Library by Haruki Murakami and Geef me de ruimte by Thea Beckman.

An Officer and a Spy by Robert Harris Church of Marvels by Leslie Parry Horrorstör by Grady Hendrix

The Strange Library by Haruki Murakami Geef me de ruimte by Thea Beckman

I am currently reading Triomf van de verschroeide aarde by Thea Beckman.

Triomf van de verschroeide aarde by Thea Beckman


Next up the third book in the series Het rad van fortuin by Thea Beckman and Love Is Red by Sophie Jaff.

Het rad van fortuin by Thea Beckman Love Is Red by Sophie Jaff.
Previous
Next Post »