It's Tuesday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

I spend the weekend with the other half in a nice hotel in the forest and we had so much fun. On Saturday we went to Deventer which is an old city in the east with buildings going back as far as the 1300's  and we had a great dinner at a really nice restaurant. On Sunday we went for a long walk and made sure we were back before it started to rain. Monday we went to Batavia stad which is an outlet shopping centre. Unfortunately I did not manage to find anything of my interest. We got home late and watched the Rememberance of the Dead and I did not feel like writing the post for Monday anymore so now it is here on Tuesday.
We did read quite a few hours as it was seriously raining at some point. I finished two books last week. Triomf van de verschroeide aarde  and Het rad van fortuin by Thea Beckman.

Triomf van de verschroeide aarde Het rad van fortuin

I am currently reading Mr Mercedes by Stephen King.

Mr Mercedes by Stephen King.

Next up Het Diner by Herman Koch and Love Is Red by Sophie Jaff.

Het Diner by Herman Koch Love Is Red by Sophie Jaff.
Previous
Next Post »