And there goes..... May!!

May was a month with a lot of long weekends. This surely shows in my reading.

Reading
Books read: 10
Pages: 3539
Goodreads Challenge: 41 books of 75.



Buying
On the Road by Jack Kerouac €12,95
Total May €12,95
Total 2015 €77,32

Added to the never ending TBR
On the Road by Jack Kerouac
Aquarium by David Vann
Love May Fail by Matthew Quick
The Wolf Border by Sarah Hall
Second Life by S.J. Watson
Mr Mercedes by Stephen King
Het diner by Herman Koch
Pretty Baby by Mary Kubica
The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto by Mitch Albom
The Children Act by Ian McEwan
Ancillary Justice by Anne Leckie
What She Left by T.R. Richmond
The Weight of Feathers by Anna-Marie McLemore
The Debt of Tamar by Nicole Dweck

I read half of these books already as they where review books for June and July.

On a personal note
May... as said a lot of free days. We went to a hotel for a weekend and had a really nice time. I spent some quality time with my nephew. He will turn 4 in June and it is so much fun to be around him. His comments are just brilliant. Work is still crazy but there are some new challenges on my path so I am really looking forward to the next period.

Looking forward
June.... the nephew's birthday. I will make a trip to Liverpool at the end of the month. I got a workshop day planned this month. I got a few theatre shows planned this month. After having so many extra days off in May it might feel more busy in June so I hope to keep up with my reading.
Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
fredamans
AUTHOR
01 June, 2015 delete

WOW, you had a fantabulous month for books! I have to read some of those myself.
Happy June reading!

Reply
avatar