It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Hello crazy week. The weather this week was turning from rain into 30 degrees (Celsius that is here). On Tuesday I went to a concert from Herman van Veen. He is now 70 years old and has been writing music and playing it for 50 years. He writes music for television and theatre shows and has done a lot of other things and as I turn 35 this year he has been a part of my life for forever. It is really a miracle to see how much alive the man still is. On Saturday my nephew turned 4... We obviously spoiled him a lot and I do think he had a great day as his Duplo collection expanded quite well.
I finished Take Me With You by Catherine Ryan Hyde and Pretty Baby by Mary Kubica.

Take Me With You by Catherine Ryan Hyde Pretty Baby by Mary Kubica

I am currently reading The A to Z of You and Me by James Hannah

The A to Z of You and Me by James Hannah

Next up are Premiere by Tracy Ewens and Sorry I Wasn't What You Needed by James Baily

Premiere by Tracy Ewens Sorry I Wasn't What You Needed by James Baily
Previous
Next Post »