It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

The temperature outside is all over the place. The one moment it is warm and humid, the next moment it is pouring and cold. Everyone is catching colds as they are dressed wrong. In the morning you see people go to work with hats and gloves on when the next is in shorts and a shirt. I usually overdress with weather like this but it is always a challenge finding right clothes. I do love this weather to read. Curling up on the couch while the rain is falling. I managed to finish The 3rd Woman by Jonathan Freedland, The Race for Paris by Meg Waite Clayton and Sorry I Wasn't What You Needed by James Bailey.

The 3rd Woman by Jonathan Freedland The Race for Paris by Meg Waite Clayton Sorry I Wasn't What You Needed by James Bailey

I am currently reading The Professor by Robert Bailey.

The Professor by Robert Bailey

Next up is Murder in the Family by Dan Buchanan.

Murder in the Family by Dan Buchanan
Previous
Next Post »

3 reacties

Write reacties
Susan
AUTHOR
21 July, 2015 delete

Lucky you! I wish it was cold and rainy here in Arizona. No such luck. It's hot, hot, hot. Yuck!

I hadn't heard of THE 3RD WOMAN before, but it sounds really intriguing. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the heads-up!

Reply
avatar
Lindsey
AUTHOR
23 July, 2015 delete

I had the worst time getting my son ready for the bus stop during the school year. I inevitably dressed him the opposite of what the weather called for!

I have The Race for Paris coming up later this summer. How did you like it?

Reply
avatar
Ciska
AUTHOR
25 July, 2015 delete

It is a very good summer read! Interesting point of view.

Reply
avatar