It's Monday! What are you reading?

Sail 2015It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.



SAIL!! There was a tall ship event in Amsterdam. It is only every 5 year and I love to visit as the most interesting ships from all over the world come and you can visit them. On Wednesday the ships arrived and you have to be there early if you want a nice spot. Combined with waiting for the ships to arrive and travelling by train to get there I did have some nice reading time and I managed to finish Us by David Nicholls.

Us by David Nicholls

I am currently reading Paris by Edward Rutherfurd.

Paris by Edward Rutherfurd

Next up... holiday reading. At the end of the week my holiday will start and I still have to decide what I want to read.
Previous
Next Post »