#15in31 Challenge

I am going to join Andi in her 15 books in 31 days challenge. I am on track for my reading challenges this year but I like the idea and I feel with the Dewey Read-a-Thon this month I should be able to push in some extra books.

The last months I have been reading around 8 books a month so it is a real challenge. My plans do include my Dewey "I have been reading for 18 hours so I need something easy books" but I have to get some review books out of the way too.

First book on the list is my book club read for the 9th of October.  The Museum of Extraordinary Things by Alice Hoffman. I will be reading this one in Dutch so should be a quick one. Next a few review books. Adriana Trigiani's All the Stars in Heaven, Elizabeth Tallent's Mendocino Fire and Kate Morton's The Lake House.

For Dewey I am lining up Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan, When God Was a Rabbit by Sarah Winman, For One More Day by Mitch Albom, The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald and the first three Sandman books by Neil Gaiman.

For now that are 11 books. The other four will be chosen if I even manage to read these 11.



Previous
Next Post »