It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Sinterklaas!!! I spoke to the nephew on the phone on Friday and he told me he was so nervous because it was Sinterklaas the next day. Obviously when we arrived on Saturday he was jumping around like a crazy little fellow due to the nerves but Sinterklaas managed to spoil him big time. It was so much fun. I went to two shows last week and had a birthday. It was really busy and I did not read so much. I did finish The Widow by Fiona Barton.

The Widow by Fiona Barton.

I am currently reading The Portable Veblen by Elizabeth Mckenzie.

The Portable Veblen by Elizabeth Mckenzie

Next up Girl Trough Glass by Sari Wilson.

Girl Trough Glass by Sari Wilson
Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
10 December, 2015 delete

Ooh, Girl Through Glass looks interesting. I've seen that one around lately and I'm curious. Hope you enjoy it!

Reply
avatar