It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly currently hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

How was your Christmas? Did you find books under the tree? I got The Arrival by Shaun Tan and Black Chalk by Christopher J. Yates. I always love to find books under the tree. We had a pretty quiet Christmas mostly with family and dinners but I managed to read a lot too. I finished Missing Pieces by Heather Gutenkauf,  The Day of Second Chances by Julie Cohen and De cirkel by Dave Eggers.

Missing Pieces by Heather Gutenkauf The Day of Second Chances by Julie Cohen De cirkel by Dave Eggers

I am currently reading Bats of the Republic by Zacharay Thomas Dodson.

Bats of the Republic by Zacharay Thomas Dodson

Next up Zwart Krijt by Christopher J. Yates and De H is van havik by Helen Macdonald and one of these books will qualify for BookJourney's First Book of the Year! Hit the button on the bottom to sign up for this event.

Zwart Krijt by Christopher J. Yates De H is van havik by Helen Macdonald

First Book of the Year 2016

Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
Isi
AUTHOR
30 December, 2015 delete

Finding books under the tree is great, I agree!
I got one, and I'm very happy too :)

Enjoy your presents!!

Reply
avatar