It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly currently hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

I got a new laptop at work and we did not have the best start. With a new installation a lot of stuff was not working and I had to google my way trough solutions for various problems. I did put away my laptop in the evenings but could not stop thinking about what would be the problem which made it difficult to concentrate on a book. I did finish The Evening Spider by Emily Arsenault.

The Evening Spider by Emily Arsenault

I am currently reading Dead Pretty by David Mark.

The Evening Spider by Emily Arsenault

Not sure what is up next yet. I have a lot of stuff going on at work so I will probably pick up a mood read. 
Previous
Next Post »

3 reacties

Write reacties
Greg
AUTHOR
25 January, 2016 delete

IT stuff can be so frustrating, do new computers or enhancements ever work? In my experience a lot of times they don't. :) And it takes days to get them right sometimes.

Hope you have a good week, and happy reading!

Reply
avatar
Elizabeth
AUTHOR
27 January, 2016 delete

Happy Reading!!

Dead Pretty looks good.

Have a great week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

Reply
avatar
Elizabeth
AUTHOR
27 January, 2016 delete

Happy Reading!!

Dead Pretty looks good.

Have a great week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews

Reply
avatar