It's Monday What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly currently hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

The weather has been crazy. We had a lot of rain and summer seems to be lost on us. Though often it will get better in September. I do hope so as my holiday still has to start. Last week I went to Oostende with a few friends to see the UK tour of Dirty Dancing which was having try outs there. It was fun. Other than that work is keeping me busy. A lot of people are having holiday so there are some extra tasks that need to happen. My reading is slow but steady. I have finished Everything Love Is by Claire King and Valley of the Moon by Melanie Gideon.

Everything Love Is by Claire King Valley of the Moon by Melanie Gideon

I am currently reading Flight Behaviour by Barbara Kingsolver.

Flight Behaviour by Barbara Kingsolver

Next up The Man on Top of the World by Vanessa Clark

The Man on Top of the World by Vanessa Clark

Previous
Next Post »