It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly currently hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

I have been home with the worst ear infection which is still bothering me loads. It did give me time to finish watching the Gilmore Girls on Netflix and read books. I finished The Sign of Four and The Hound of  the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Beautiful Maids All in a Row by Jennifer Harlow and The Other Einstein by Marie Benedict.

Beautiful Maids All in a Row by Jennifer Harlow The Other Einstein by Marie Benedict

I am currently reading The Gilly Salt Sisters by Tiffany Baker and am starting The Valley of Four by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle for #ReadSherlock

The Gilly Salt Sisters by Tiffany Baker

Next up there is going to be a lot of Readathon books. I am so excited about being able to participate again this time.
Previous
Next Post »