Musing Monday: November 12th 2012

musing monday button
Musing Monday is a weekly hosted by MizB at Should be Reading. For this week’s Musing Monday, I’m going to give you the option to answer any of the following questions — or, if you prefer, you can answer them all! Have fun! {questions were supplied by my readers when asked for suggestions}
• If you had to choose only 3 books to read forever, which ones would you choose? {source}

• Do you read outside your preferred genre? Has your preferred genre changed? {source}
(I have chosen 2 questions to answer, if you are curious about the other questions visit Should be Reading)

If I had to pick three books it would be difficult but I would either choose the Kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss or the Thule trilogy by Thea Beckman. I have read the last one for 4 times already and still am able to find new details in the books. The Kingkiller Chronicles is not complete yet, the third part has not been released and will probably take a while before it is published. But I think it will be epic and will be worth rereading several times.

I do read outside my preferred genre. I have various genres I like to read more than others. Mysteries, detectives and thrillers I would name first. Next I like a good historical fiction and some literature. Though I am not much of a memoir reader if I find the synopsis interesting I will give it a try.
Previous
Next Post »

4 reacties

Write reacties
caite
AUTHOR
12 November, 2012 delete

pick three books...impossible since I am not really a 're-reader' as it is.

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
12 November, 2012 delete

Wow. I saw that 'pick 3 books questions' and ran the other way! lol That question is like impossible to answer in my case. Way to many books I'd love to re-read over and over.

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
12 November, 2012 delete

My cousin loves Patrick Rothfuss! Before I was super crazy about YA I used to read a lot of detective books. I read a memoir every now and then if it seems really interesting. Thanks for visiting!

Vyki @ On The Shelf
Check out my new meme Cover Crush!

Reply
avatar
Kwizgiver
AUTHOR
12 November, 2012 delete

Wasn't it hard to pick just three books to read forever?

Thanks for visiting mine.

Reply
avatar