It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

I am feeling horrible. Got this stupid flu and everything hurts! Last week has been pretty quiet. Work (a lot) some household stuff and my mum came over to get some computer help. I finished Reasons to Stay Alive by Matt Haig and I just finished The Book of Strange New Things by Michel Faber.

Reasons to Stay Alive by Matt Haig The Book of Strange New Things by Michel Faber

I am currently reading nothing. Think I am going to stare at the tv for a bit.

Next up If Anything Should Happen by Bonnie Hearn Hill and Playing With Fire by Tess Gerritsen.

If Anything Should Happen by Bonnie Hearn Hil Playing With Fire by Tess Gerritsen


Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
Lindsey
AUTHOR
11 August, 2015 delete

I'm so sorry. I hope you feel better soon!

Reply
avatar