It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

It took till Thursday for me to recover from the flu. I went to to work on Friday and Saturday we celebrated my partners birthday. On Sunday I went out sailing on the sea. I finished  If Anything Should Happen by Bonnie Hearn Hill and Playing With Fire by Tess Gerritsen.

If Anything Should Happen by Bonnie Hearn Hill Playing With Fire by Tess Gerritsen

After I picked up a book but felt I was not in the mood for the complicated writing style and I picked up Us by David Nicholls. But when I was going to IJmuiden for the boat I had to travel for 2.5 hours plus expecting to have some extra reading time waiting. As Us reads pretty easy and fast I was scared I would end up without reading material so I took along a new book Paris by Edward Rutherfurd putting me in the interesting situation that I am now reading two books which does not happen often and I am curious if I will finish one of these this week.

Us by David Nicholls Paris by Edward Rutherfurd
Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
Isi
AUTHOR
20 August, 2015 delete

Good luck to finish both books, I'm sure you will!
And, why on earth do you have the flu in summer???? (I'm happy you are well now)

Reply
avatar